The quarterly Beracha, Hardin and Johnson Housing Affordability Index measures the percentage of income dedicated to housing payments, and the cost of homeownership relative to average annual income
Hyde Beach House
HYDE BEACH HOUSE
4000 South Ocean Drive Hollywood, FL 33019
Number of Floors: 43 stories (446’) Number of Condo Units: 77
Decorator Ready Units; unrestricted use (Tile flooring included)
Number of Resort Units: 265 Units (Finished and Furnished );restricted use of 150 days/year (Tile flooring included)
Requirements: 40% due at contract (Today)
10% due at Top Off (4th quarter 2018)
50% Balance Due upon Closing (3rd quarter 2019)
Note: - No designated 13th Floor for marketing purposes
- No units are located on the 6th Floor (Amenity Level)
FEATURES and AMENITIES RESORT-STYLE AMENITIES TO HYDE FOR AT THE BEACH HOUSE
• Located in Hollywood Beach in the heart of South Florida.
• Hyde Beach House will be nestled between the Intracoastal waterways and the pristine Beaches of the Atlantic Ocean.
• Just minutes away from the Aventura Mall and Shops at Bal Harbour and Gulfstream Park.
• Stylish and sophisticated amenity spaces designed by Debora Aguiar.
• Extraordinary architectural design by internationally acclaimed architects Cohen, Freedman, & Encinosa, projects include over 50 luxury condominiums in South Florida including Apogee Beach, Hyde Resort & Residences, Mansions at Aqualina and Bellini Bal Harbour.
• Hyde Beach House will be professionally managed.
• Elegant double volume entrance lobby exquisitely appointed with designer furniture and finishes.
• Aqua Club situated directly on the Intracoastal Waterway offering access to jetskis, paddleboards, kayaks, windsurfing, and kitesurfing.
• Expansive pool deck with dual views of the Intracoastal Waterway and Atlantic Ocean.
• Pool deck will feature semi-private cabanas, infinity-edge pool, outdoor kitchen and dining area, along with an outdoor movie theater with lounge area and firepit.
• Sports Club featuring amazing Intracoastal views from the outdoor multi-use sports court for tennis as well as an indoor racquet ball court.
• Private rooftop lounge area exclusive to unit owners with a Jacuzzi, modern outdoor shower, lounge area with sunbeds, dining area, firepit, and panoramic waterviews.
• State-of-the-art, fully equipped fitness center with cardio theatre overlooking the pool deck and Intracoastal.
• Exclusive Health spa with men’s and women’s facilities.
• A Signature Restaurant, which will offer seasonal cuisine and signature craft cocktails overlooking the infinity edge pool and accessible via the Intracoastal
• Permanent installation of curated art collection throughout the building’s public spaces.
STEPS AWAY: VIP ACCESS TO THE BEACH CLUB & AMENITIES
• Barefoot Butler service for snacks and beverages on the beach.
• Chaise lounges with towel and umbrella service on the beach.
• Private beachside treatment rooms offering luxurious massages.
• Beachside Fitness Center offering Personal trainers available to create customized health and wellness regimes.
FULLY SERVED LIFESTYLE
• Personal Concierge Services with access to 24/7 / 365 to the finest South Florida has to offer including:
▪ Reserving Tickets to Sporting and Theatre Events
▪ Securing Restaurant, Spa and Nightclub Reservations
▪ Yacht Charter Services
▪ Travel Itineraries as well as many more offerings
• Room service offered to all units 365 days a year
• Housekeeping, cleaning and laundry services offered to all units
• 24-hour complimentary valet parking and secured parking garage
• 24-hour attended security services and controlled access
•High-speed internet access in all public areas
• 77 Decorator Ready condominiums (tile flooring included) featuring one, two and three bedroom units with unrestricted use rights and open-concept contemporary floorplans.
• 265 beautifully finished and furnished one, two and three bedroom resort condominiums with a use restriction not to exceed 150 days in a year.
▪ Fully finished interiors furnished with contemporary European designer furniture.
▪ Living Rooms appointed with luxurious European design furniture and LED “Smart” televisions.
▪ In unit technology featuring high speed internet access, WIFI, phone service and individual climate control systems.
▪ Security features including in-room safes and electronic door locks.
• Wide private terraces with glass railings and unobstructed views, accessible from the living and bedroom areas.
• Dazzling Waterviews from virtually every residence.
• Energy efficient, tinted, impact resistant, floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors and windows.
• Spacious walk-in wardrobes closets in most residences along with owner’s closets.
• Individually controlled, energy efficient central air conditioning and heating systems.
• Advanced Technology “SmartBuilding” pre-wired with fiber optic for high speed internet, data / voice cable TV access.
Style Saavy Kitchens
• A premium selection of contemporary European cabinetry
• Imported stone countertops with convenient breakfast bar in most residences
• Stainless steel appliance package with refrigerator / freezer, stove glass cooktop, built-in oven, multi-cycle whisper quiet dishwasher, built in microwave with integrated vent hood and stackable washer and dryer
• Double stainless steel under-mount sink, with single-lever European-style pull out faucet sprayer
• Imported designer porcelain tile floors
Tranquil Bathroom Features
• European style cabinetry with exceptional detailing
• Imported stone countertops
• Full-size vanity mirrors with designer lighting
• Floors and wet walls clad in imported designer porcelain tile
• Designer bathroom fixtures and accessories
• Spacious soaking tub and glass enclosed shower in select units
Have a question? Come talk to us.
Miami's melting pot of architecture and design attracted both Ellen and Agnes to pursue careers in real estate. Understanding current market trends, they are able to evaluate each property at its true....
Latest Blog Posts
It’s not just your imagination: Florida is booming. The state ranked fifth in the U.S. for all commercial real estate development, according to an annual survey by an affiliate of the National
Give credit where it’s due to Miami’s Downtown Development Authority for consistent, successful focus on enticing niche financial operations to Miami, adding high-income jobs, ultra-high-income
Mortgage rates fell for the sixth straight week, hitting their lowest point since September 2017.The 30-year fixed-rate average slid to 3.82 percent and the 15-year rate hit 3.28 percent this week,